トケイ

Sunday, December 13

For my own good?! 私自身のため?

"I am doing this for your own!!"
“我是为你好”
"これはあなた自身のためです"



I remember asking a friend about this before.. and she gave me a quite obvious but yet profound answer
"Family always want the best for you, while friends always want you to be happy"

Hence, the best for me is sometimes not a happy one..

I used to think that it is much easier for the person saying it than the person hearing it.
But I realized that understanding it is the hardest part.

要说就说了,要做就做了。。。
我可以做得是等。

All that I can do now is pray that someone can understand this soon...


Zomgnessss... this is Giant Scallop fettuccine from La p'tite folie at Frederick St.
The taste is orgasmic. True to French cuisine.. as the portion is VERY small!
quote Nick: "Go back must cook indomee!!"


I also had seafood bisque as starter.. yummmmm


To end the meal, I had crème brûlée. mon Dieu...
This is one big heck of a crème brûlée....


No comments: