トケイ

Saturday, December 12

MAN U 4EVA!!! =)

Last week, we (Marc, Nick & I) went down to Manchester to visit 华姐!!
We stayed at her hotel apartment, which reminds me of my old apartment, Uropa in Melbourne (those were the days)
I was never a Man U fan before this... but after a visit to Old Trafford, my view on soccer has changed a lot. 真是另眼相看。
The stadium was very nice and grand. I can feel the grandeur of the game itself.
Hiro is a big fan now too!! =) (Special thanks to 华姐 this time!!)

And it's priceless to see how 'macho' Marcus become this little kid on a Christmas morning!!!

The food in Manchester is nice but kinda oily!
华姐 is like a Chinatown Big Sister.... she knows a lot of people... except that very rude SGL at the dim sum place...
The Christmas market was hhuuuuggggeeeeee... such a nice feel there. This market is wayyy bigger than the one here in Edinburgh =(
The lighting deco is soooo prettttyyy...
This is my birthday gift from Marc, Nick and 华姐! It is a very nice scarf! Thanks peeps!

曼徹斯特 is definitely worth going! Very different feel from London.

And finally I had my egg tarts! 并非浪得虚名!Very nice =)

No comments: