トケイ

Sunday, December 20

メリイ クリスマス 2009 !!!

Last Friday, Nick & I organized a Christmas party at our apartment. The theme was red, green or gold! So the food must contains one of those colors!!

えびそば (Ebi Soba) as the appertizer. Simple dish. I used the classic taste in a modern attempt.
I had limited wine glasses, hence I have to redo this a few times.
Honey mustard baked salmon is a dish that I have mastered for a while now. =) Secret recipe.

Sesame honey chicken wings and mini drum made by Ben & Chee Mei. They put the gold and red bell pepper to fit into the color theme. =) Very nice especially with the sesame seeds.

Chicken rendang by Ken Lee. I must say, KL has leveled up a lot!!! Nicely done!

Roast turkey with bacon toppings!! Lester is very brave for bringing the bird as it was his 1st time cooking it and it tasted like a pro turkey chef!!! Very very nice!!

Roast pork by Kah Yee. Like what Nick loves to say 好鲜甜~ =) nicely made!
Baked cheese and potato by Prasad. A lot of carbs & cheese. But since it's Christmas, I made exception~

Tomato rice by Amrita and Maevis. It is an Indian recipe which its' distinct taste!! I couldn't get the picture of the cookies.. as it was gone like hotcakes!!!
Pasta salad with fruits and salmon by Deme. Zomgness... Deme is definitely on my potluck invitee list at all time now!! Just too bad that she can't join us in the sinful delight~

Baked spinach by Marc C. The golden brown crust with green parsley on top and a rich spinach inside. Well done, Marc C.

The table is filled with food. Well done peeps.

To end the meal, we had

Wild berry (strawberry, blueberry and raspberry) smoothie by Nicholas. I can only say two words : Restaurant Quality!!!!

Scrumptious meal and great crowd. Fab way to send off 2009~ Thanks peep.
メリイ クリスマス!!

No comments: