トケイ

Monday, September 21

Skype!!!

Skype is like the world's most wonderful thing ever made for LDR!! So now people like me, dont have to sing tat stupid "Delilah" song!!

Its pretty late now, 2am..

I am going to sleep soon. Was watching a movie called "Permanent Resident" just now.
[http://www.lovehkfilm.com/reviews_2/permanent_residence.html]

The main actor is cute but that's not the point here.
I had a lot of flashback of my personal experiences from that movie. Experiences that till this day, I never really got the truth from.

Then I began to wonder, why is that gay men are so eager to watch gay themed movies? Even knowing that most of these movies have melancholy plots and sad endings!!!
I cant remember how many gay themed movies I have watch till now.

But while I was at the gym this morning, I suddenly remembered my 1st gay themed movie... it was Bishonen (http://www.lovehkfilm.com/reviews_2/bishonen.htm).. I remembered how my sister bought it last time when we were in HK and smuggled it back home.. hahaha that was funny. I guess for me, that movie gave a lot of insight on the complications of a gay man's life (and man, Daniel Wu is freaking hot!!). Every time I watched it, I always hoped that the ending would change...

I guess for me, I kept watching gay themed movies because I am not satisfied with the endings.... and I wont stop till I find one with the perfect ending. =)

So Directors, Bring It on!!!

p/s -ya was a bit emo at this post

No comments: