トケイ

Sunday, February 7

My housemates and I..

This is a typical conversation in the kitchen with my housemates.

Keng : Chow, go cut the lettuces. (in the politest tone ever~)
Marc : Sir Yes Sir. *chop chop chop*
.
.
.
After a while,
Keng : Chow! Whats that?!
Marc : U asked me to cut it what?!
Nick : Err.. The lettuce is a bit..black hor...
Marc: SEEE!! I TOLD U, IT EXPIRED ON 29TH OF JAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (This happened yesterday) SEE ME NO UP LA! DONT TRUST ME NOW LAAAAA!!!!

Keng : Hmmm.. then how oh.. ok lets put some mixed veg
Nick : NOOOOOOOOO! I HATE mixed veg!!!!

Keng: Hmmm... ok.. lets put some green pea la.. Nick u got some right?
Nick : Yea
Marc : NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! DONT PUT GREEN PEA! DONT PUT GREEN PEA!!!
Keng : Y? U dont like , isit?
Marc: Yes... i hate green pea...

Nick : Then ok.. i will put in corn la...
Marc : NOOOOOOOOOOO!! I hate corn too...
.
.
.
Marc's expression is the funniest thing ever la..

I pity my neighbours.


Yuummmmmm... Deep fried eel.. =)

No comments: