トケイ

Tuesday, February 16

恭喜發財 2010!

Happy Chinese New Year 2010!

恭喜發財。
新年快樂。
吉祥如意。
身體健康。
年年有餘。
馬到功成。
出入平安。
事事順利。
生意興隆。
龍馬精神。
步步高升。
心想事成。
學業進步。

It was a great celebration here in Edinburgh.
Amongst close friends.
Good food.
PS3. (the girls went wild on Street Fighter 4)
.
.
.
For the CNY eve, we made a simple steamboat dinner with my housemates and Brown St peeps.


Sarah brought her Cranium and we had a go with it.
It is fun but somehow I feel too much thinking involved.
This reminded me of my 2009 CNY.
BBQ+IMU ppl (This time involving MARCUS CHOW!)+Pictionary.
That was crazy. haha.


This is the sculptor that Marc C made during one of the Cranium's task and I had to guess it.

Hint : things
I will reveal the answer on my next post. A word of advice, Marc C's artistic expression is alienistic.


No comments: