トケイ

Thursday, December 31

あけましておめでとうございます!

Happy New Year!
Another year gone.. and I am 26 liao...
sighz... reaching the 'Uncle' age soon..

a quick recap of my 2009:
  • got another nephew, which I have not meet yet
  • elder sister getting married in Jan~
  • me ended up in Edinburgh... still studying..
Just bump into a Melb Uni friend here in Raffles City's Starbucks.. what are the odds..



お好み焼き (okonomiyaki or oko for short) is the new craze here in Sg?! I don't remember seeing this in August. But anyway, this moonlight okonomiyaki from Osaka Town is delicious. The fillings are prawns, squids and onion topped with sauce, bonito flakes and egg.

Omurice with cream and bacon! This is nice but still nothing can beat the one I had in La Yosh, Plaza Damas at the moment. Yummmmm...

My wishes for 2010 are
  1. be more patient to my love ones
  2. communicate more with my family since we are all around the world now
  3. avoid 小人!!!
  4. must maintain the 4 packs... 6 packs dream gone liao
  5. And world peace =)

2 comments:

Tats! said...

avoid Little people!?

keisuke keng said...

its chinese slang... means.. people who disrupt ur flow of good fortune and luck... not sure if i made sense...