トケイ

Monday, September 14

OMGawd I must have been very famous now~

Yes... Omgawd indeed.

I must have been very famous now.

I think I got myself a stalker. Few days before I left for Edinburgh, I received 2 letters which was unsealed and in the front, 'Gay printed letter' was typed there.

And inside of these letters were a 'postcard' cut out of some magazine with very detail pictures of the male physique! At the back of the postcard 'Thank you for patrol our club. Be a happy gay' in bold.. there was no correspondent name or address.

Whoever this person is, he has very bad vocab and very dumb. With no name of the club correspondent and bad vocab, that made it into such an amateurish prank..

I was thinking there is no way I put my KL address online.. hence, either someone is playing a prank on me.. or I have some crazy stalker up my tuss... =(

So I called a hotline 101-i-got-a-stalker-too-but-i-am-not-paris-hilton and I am still on hold.

(True story)

No comments: