トケイ

Monday, September 14

edinburgh day 8!!!!

Hello people!

Greetings from the Edinburrah~

De weatheRr iz fanzastik!!!

ok maybe not tat bad with the Edin accent but I really pity the people in Glasgow.
The Glaswegian speaks in a very different tongue!!

Anyway, suck to be offline for so long.. and my house still no internet yet because the working ethic of the Scots is 1 customer/day policy. So my internet MAY be ready by 12am later (quoted from the customer service guy)!

So here I am, being a library furniture..surfing the net and probably will read up on my CVS clinical skills later.

Today's weather is a bit chilly but 2 days ago it was brilliant!

And I just activated my iphone 3g s!!!! its beautiful... although i kinda screwed up the screen protectors... (2 already!!! its freaking hard to put them on!)

Things are freaking expensive here... And I think they just turn off the heater (bugger!)...

Let me update on the rest of IMU folks here:

Nick has been a gem since I got here which I am very grateful for~ And we dont have the robot vacuum anymore because the flat is not carpet.

Marcus just moved into his student hostel. Was a bit bumpy for him but I think the prozac is kicking in!!

Ziyan AKA Ziang, Aminah 's parents just left today. Haven cried.....yet..

Chris is still around. Got to know him a bit more. Kinda quiet.

Lester from M206 has been hanging out with us a lot because he was the onli M2 here and also the earliest!

Jane (quoted from unnamed birdies!) "OMG! Is that Sharon's SISTER?!!!!"

Ken just arrived last night and lost most of his luggage in Heathrow...

Lenster and Sanjeet are walking around town happily together!

We met up with IMU seniors few days back. They were all very nice and accommodating. Very nice experiences~ (unlike Manchester)

Rented a car for the weekend and drove to Glasgow and Livingston. (Omgosh... the library is freezing now....buggered..) but the view here is nice... very conducive to study...

Ok time to go home and cook dinner.. too cold here =(

No comments: