トケイ

Saturday, May 17

A Sad Meal?

本当に悲しいのミールです!!
very unhappy meal desu!!
ok today wasnt the best day of my life n i m pretty sure its not the saddest..but.. it is indeed eventful..
i promised myself i wont be toooooooo emo bout these kinda things so i m not = )

ok the unhappiness of this meal...were...
  1. i ordered it in tomato sauce n whoopie, i got it in black pepper sauce (one of my least fav flavor)
  2. the picture of the chicken was like 100000x bigger than the one thy served me
  3. the sad-looking salad... its really sad looking... pathetic would be an understatement
  4. it bloody cost me rm10++ for tat ... turd...
  5. the carby fries!!! = 0
  6. n yes... i was saying goodbye to someone
well we both decided to end it on good terms... so there is no regret on either sides but still sadness was there n hence... my advice to my frens is
































pls do not order this 'grilled chicken' at this place called 'St _ t _ _ n
K _ p _t_ _ m'
(i would like to buy a vowel, Wanda)

No comments: