トケイ

Sunday, May 18

Aligatau (quote Hoo Yuan Lih, 2008)

今までいろいろ おせわに なりました。
本当本当に感謝おします。
この感じは忘れないです。
どうぞ お元気で。
また あいましょう。

thank you for everything you have done for me.
i hav no regrets knowing u.
it was an experience that i will cherish for many years to come.
please take care.
see you again.

Wow... i hope my grammar is correct.

n special thanks to my left head; Hoo Yuan Lih, right head; Aveena Anatharajah and tiny tim; Roderick Kong Lik Cheung for accompanying me last nite to buffer my -ve chi
Kill Bill 1,2 marathon was good.. altho i ko after the Pai Mei scene...
haha
= ) ty guys
n ty too everyone whom hav been supportive n sending nice regards.

これは航空芸者です。
this is flying geisha!
zomgness... this sushi is really nice.. its from sushi groove in 1 U.
a bit pricy for the fusion sushi but its worth it = )
altho the cocktails i wont recommended it but the sushi is really nice.

1 comment:

yuanlih said...

whats with this japanese comment box? sheesh

that was a good SLEEPover on saturday. lol... all of you slept except me. i watched the whole movie! and it was one of the best movies man.

and keng, don't mention it. :D
you'd have done the same too.