トケイ

Monday, March 22

Lee Hoo Sim's visit to Edinburgh 2010! Part 1

Due to the hectic schedules of CNY, exam and my antisocial behavior caused by FFXIII, I have been very slow in blogging.

So I am going to backtrack a blog a bit of what happen roughly 3 weeks ago!!

Lee Hoo Sim came up to Edinburgh during the last week of CNY and for some reason, Nick & I felt that the 1st CNY dinner party was not as well prepared as we hoped it to be. Hence we decided to up our game =)

Both of us decided to cook everything made it presentable and took good picture this time!!

And yes, I even made the origami crane...

Lap cheong omelette by Nick

Steamed chinese cabbage with lap cheong by Nick. The soup base was anchovy+ chicken breast.

Tom Yam Fish by Nick. I dun really like whole fish because of the bones but this seabass is an easy fish to eat and baked in the oven with tom yam is such a nice combination =)

ABC soup (carrots, tomato and onion) by Keng

Dark soy sauce prawn by Keng

My version of sweet 'n' sour pork by Keng. I wanted to finish up the mushroom hence its here =P.

Yee Sang made by Nick & I (mostly Nick.. haha!!)

And then its MAKAN time!!! It is so nice to have friends over for dinner and of course a group picture!!!!

Almost everyone wore red!!! Better luck next time Hoo and Chow!!

Special thanks to Sim and Lee for specially bringing their red clothes!!! =)

No comments: