トケイ

Thursday, January 28

angmouHolic..

Last week was Princess N's birthday and after dinner, we went to have some drinks in Hard Rock.
At 1st, HRH (Her Royal Highness) did not want to drink alcohol because it will irritate his throat and blah blah ... ~meow~
And then after a few of us drank a few shots, he joined in.

All I can say is... alcohol virgin is always most dangerous kind...

Well, it was around 12.15am. We wanted to order some more but Roxanne (the albino skin+blonde hair barmaid) told us that they are closed. In fact, they were not. She was still selling alcohol to this angmou couple whom just walked in 5 min after my order request.
I am not usually the sensitive kind that like to throw the racist card all the time but her actions gave me no other explanation.
For one, she was not the friendliest barmaid there and she only smiles to the angmous.

I know I should not take one bamboo, kill the whole boat of people (一竹篙打死一船人)but the incidents have been accumulating.

I was not angry or anything but it just strengthen my belief of going back to Asia. And for some reason, the only movie that came to my mind was the Bruce Lee during the scene where he smashed the signboard which said "No dogs and Chinese allowed".

Then I was talking to a few friends and saying why do angmou 'look down' upon Asians in their country but when angmou goes to Asia, they are being worshipped?

"The feeling of western supremacy"

"Asians have better customer service!"

"angmouholic?"




Duck confit burger from Hand burger in Singapore. It is very nice. But for the side dish, I advised to go for the fries and not the weird tomato with injected coleslaw in it!

No comments: