トケイ

Wednesday, November 18

L.O.N.D.O.N. 2009!

Last weekend, right after my CVS mcq exam, Nick & I went down to London to meet up with Alyssa, Yuan Lih, Pei Hua (姐姐) and Amira.

I must say...I Love London (my 1st time there)... It's such a beautiful metropolitan.. The crowd so reminded me of my beloved Tokyo. People was still buzzing around Chinatown at 11pm!!

Nick & I had a nice warm welcome from London when we saw this...



And then in King Cross tube station, I ggdotcom Alyssa and Yuan Lih when I asked them shouldn't we take the Piccadilly line to Leicester Sq (Chinatown)?! Well in all honesty, it was my Iphone 3gS that ggdotcom them! =)

I soooo sooo sooo looovvee Chinatown...yuuuummmm.. although the service there is terrible but I can't complain when I am craving for 点心。。。


Shopping is so much fun in London. =) I miss my pisang (Banana Republic)..

This trip was very fun as Hiro came along too!!!



It was very nice to meet up with the gals =) ..the original moral group member "Banana"!! And it was extremely fun re-enacting the dialogues from 宫心计 with 姐姐!
Took a lot of pictures too in London.



This is Piccadilly Circus at 5pm. SOOO pretty =)



This is Trafalgar Square right in front of the National Gallery! I will definitely going in the next time I am in London!

Finally met Hoo's new beau, Fab Ian!! (Deutschland~ Ja!! Gute Nackt meine liebe!) Very nice guy and blushes easily! Seeing the lovely-dovey couple makes me miss my baby more!!! T______T

No comments: