トケイ

Thursday, May 1

woot 1st!!!!

はじめまして!! 私はケイスケです。どうぞよろしく!

ok i give up... its very hard to write a complete sentence in Japanese let alone a blog.. however i vow that i will be able to write a complete entry in Jap by the end of the year. = )

anyway since this is my virgin entry, i may as well act as a virgin blogger. = 0

i choose to write my blog today... well its because its a good day to do so.

i was supposed to go out wit my high school buddies but in the end, i got FFK (hikouki o ririsu deshita). so i ended up swimming in my gym + studied in Starbucks+watched Kaidan+dinner wit Edmund and now writing this blog.

ok enough wit boring text.. lets hav some pics!!



this is one of my fav food, Japanese kare-raisu. but i wont be eating this anytime soon.. because.. i m on a low carb diet...
yes as shallow as the rest of the gay population... i m quite obsessed with the six pack, chiseled bod = 0

so sayonara my beloved kare-raisu... *sniff*

3 comments:

yuanlih said...

Bonjour!!!!
The French is here! :p
Even though it's just 0.000001% of me is French.
I'm the first visitor nonetheless! Hehehe

keisuke keng said...

= 0 ze moi gooosdess.. ze furench ist yere...

sorry for pirating ur blog.. kekekeke =P

doreen said...

Neh...
why din belanja me eat kare-rice?
I WANT !!!!